Jactars, anyone

dgmccarthy dgmccarthy@...
Sun Apr 3 01:58:55 CEST 2011

I have copies of the masters for this session and the originals were labelled as "The Jacktars". So, Ken's info was accurate as far as the Beeb knew.  If anyone's interested I can upload these files somewhere.  From my notes I think I would have copied them from the broadcast quarter-inch tapes.

David