[peel] Two complete NARS forThursday

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Thu Sep 30 12:32:34 CEST 2010

good teamwork men thanks,nice load of shows for the weekend.
yup i`ll leave bop next to the african violets steve seeing as the daff`s have finished early this year.
oh yeah just noticed this freebie whch might interest some
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Digital-Bang-Pops-Amazon-Sampler/dp/B003YPINDO/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1285842577&sr=301-2
cheers
your local mp.

--- On Thu, 30/9/10, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Two complete NARS forThursday
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 30 September, 2010, 3:26

Fellow Peelites

As a result of Wiki requests, and now that I finally have the time, many thanks to Isector and Stuart for helping me to present to you:

1) Show date: 29 May 1993
Sessions: Mazey Fade, Codeine
Phantom 50; #10
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_May_1993

2) Show date: 23 September 1994
Sessions: Luke Slater's 7th Plane, Trumans Water
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_September_1994

Splendid sound on both.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)

PS Mike, if you don't mind, can I get BOP 58 anyway? please?