400 Box - new show (10 Dec 79)

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Wed Sep 29 22:00:36 CEST 2010

Wow - just played this one and it's a true classic ! Ta !

Very good audio quality, almost FM, no drift. Timeless sessions from the infinite Joy Division (Ian C sounded so like Jim Morrison) and Lene Lovich, peak Peel banter, Clash, reggae. Certainly one to burn on cds and play to my coven at our monthly convention, ha ha ....
A true (new-wave) musical zeitgeist - even though he played a (good) nwobhm track (Trespass) !

Regrads,
Adam Chance