The Gibson Tapes

pietre.tronne pietre.tronne@...
Wed Sep 29 12:56:10 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

just to let you know, I've started my upload of JP mixtapes from 1990-2004 [in
no particular order at this time, as I only have access to the 6th tape from
1994].
I uploaded last night so get downloading. I'd be happy [of course!] to know of
anyone filling in the missing artist/track title info if possible.
You'll notice that i've tried to add links next to each track to any available
shows already uploaded to the site, but this is also a way for me and you to get
some idea of diary timescale etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?53cu1m8ak12cs2r

Cheers!

Baz.