[peel] Re: 1992: "That's enough of this nepotism"

Dissolvedpaul Dissolvedpaul@...
Mon Sep 27 23:02:22 CEST 2010

'Just checked my notes, but I as far as I can tell I don't have anything  for
the 13th / 14th of November 92. Lets hope the Steve Lowman tapes  have this
covered.
Isector'
Thanks, will wait in anticipation to see if they show up on those tapes!

i see the ''best of peel'' vol 58 has the in dust feb 92 peel session in full
paul.
regards
Thank you, er, I feel I'm missing something then, Just checking my best of peel
comps and mine go up to 35 so far, have I just fallen behind or are
the ones after that not available yet? : )
Cheers for the info guys. Regards, Paul.

P.S- Incidently, I was informed that someone (I think possibly actually the
owner of Ireland's Wallcreeper Records who In Dust were signed to)

has uploaded the full Peel session to Youtube.
The tape quality isn't great but it's good they are available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOxT9_1Z2P0