[peel] Loudon Wainwright fans - BBC 4 TV this week

Philip Edwards festive50@...
Mon Sep 27 21:48:08 CEST 2010

Thanks for that Paul.
In spite of my preference of the mainly weird in music.
His "Motel Blues" is probably one of my favourite tracks of all
time. A beautiful and poignant song which served as a soundtrack to some
bouts of mooching around my bedroom after being dumped and a couple of
episodes of unrequieted love in my youth.

Phil