New 400 Box 20th November 1985

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Sep 25 19:29:03 CEST 2010

A 45 minute segment, probably from the middle of the show. Tape 392 has another segment but I have not yet received that one to have a second go at ripping.

Show is notable for the first plays of the first HMHB session, the Soup Dragons flexi, and the debut singles by A Witness and Chumbawamba, the last of which may not be the first play.

Also, where tracks are available in Spotify, I have added a link, which after checking you have Spotify installed, then directly opens the track in Spotify.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/20_November_1985

Stuart