New 400 Box show

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Sep 22 13:24:22 CEST 2010

V strange. Are you still having problems? I notice there have been 12 downloads.

What was strange today, was that I went to the Wikia page on Firefox and it seemed to show an earlier edit, with no link, even though I hadn't accessed it from this PC so it wasn't getting anything from the cache. But in IE it showed the most recent edit with the link.

Maybe this is a Wikia problem?

Anyway Firefox seems to be accessing the correct page now....

Stuart