From Gronigen to Peel Acres

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Sep 22 10:08:30 CEST 2010

Fellow Peelites

No less than three newly available recordings (hereinafter referred to as NARs) of the second week of January 2000, all thanks to Isector.

1) Show date: 11 January 2000
Peelenium: 1995
Wik: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_January_2000

Incomplete. I resisted the urge to unite this with part of the already available mono recording from Jon Horne's site and left it as it was, with most of the Hefner set incomplete.

2) Show date: 12 January 2000
Session; Make Up
Peelenium: 1996
All-Time FF: 35-31
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_January_2000

Complete for the first time.

3) Show date: 13 January 2000
Session: Bluetip
Peelenium: 1997
All-Time FF 30-26 (not recorded)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_January_2000

...which means that the FF portion still available is not invalidated. I tried, and gave up, inserting the opening track: whatever I did, it just didn't sound right.

Thanks to Stuart for the recent 400 Box files too. There is an application that you can insert on your igoogle homepage giving you the weather in your area (sure you wanted to know that). Ironically, two hours after I wrote those words, the heavens opened, and it's now much cooler.
It's Harvest Festival today, so everybody, 추석 잘 보내세요!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)