At Last The 2000 Show

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Sep 20 05:56:02 CEST 2010

Hi Jake, glad you liked it. I loved your remastered AT FF, and look forward to the others!
While we're in the mood for alternative versions of previously available material, Isector has kindly contributed his own partial recording of this show for comparison:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_January_2000

and I have labelled it v2 in order not to confuse the Mooo Server.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]