[peel] John Peel and Tony Hancock documentary

Philip Edwards festive50@...
Sun Sep 19 22:31:43 CEST 2010

More for my fellow wrinklies.
Anyone have a copy of this?
I was doing some mind numbingly boring DIY and for this, rather than listen
to music I shove some old radio comedies onto my MP3 player. Today was the
turn of Anthony Aloysius St John Hancock downloaded many moons ago from
Napster (those were the days).
I suddenly heard John Peel's dulcet tones in the 1st minute of this 45
minute documentary announcing the famous address of 23 Railway Cuttings,
East Cheam and the rest was blank. I tried speeding it up in Audacity and
the rest of this recording was of John introducing Jeff Mills and the
subsequent session at Maida Vale.
Anyone have the entire documentary?
Phil