22_May_1993 re-up

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Sep 17 04:33:53 CEST 2010

Hi Robert

Errr....actually, this hasn't been shared yet. It's one of the huge batch of shows Isector sent me that I haven't got round to yet. However, since you asked so nicely, I will move it to the head of the queue, and it should be ready over the weekend after editing.
And talking of new recordings of old shows....

Show date: 17 August 1999
Session: Twist
Peelenium: 1940
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_August_1999

There is a technical caveat on the Wiki page for the audiophiles among you. I for one am grateful to have any recordings of shows that I've never heard before, but certainly any upgrades to existing material are always welcome.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]