OT: Want to be Uneasy?

troche@... troche@...
Mon Sep 13 20:28:37 CEST 2010

Pardon the brief foray into off-topicness...

The film I edited with Harry Shearer directing (that's long-time John Peel fan Harry Shearer I should note) about the Katrina levees failure will play in London Wednesday at the Curzon Cinemas Soho at 6:30pm one time only.

Harry will be there, I won't. Tell him I said hi.

This was the production that forced me to move to the French Quarter of New Orleans and live there for six months this spring, boo hoo.

There is a FB page for The Big Uneasy, YT clips, a website, bla bla.

Now back to our regular programming.

tom (back) in atlanta