[peel] Re: New 400 Box show - 18th August 1978

Davidquantick davidquantick@...
Thu Sep 9 23:58:50 CEST 2010

So long as it's the right record! I'm still fuming nerdily at reconstrued festive 50s with eg the studio version of Thin Lizzy's Emerald.

If you tamper with history you can end up rewriting it.

Also I like my wow and flutter!