Prefab Sprout Session, August 1985

Tim lyrasbench@...
Thu Sep 9 07:54:39 CEST 2010

I'll take that as a no then :(

Anyway....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRLLCXHK

is a link to the current state of the art for the transfer of this session - there is some more of it in similar quality and if anyone's interested I can make it all available for archival. It's a slight improvement on the versions I seeded at dimeadozen a few months ago but the songs are still cruelly topped and tailed. Doesn't seem to be in the 400 box.