[peel] Sophisticated Boom Boom

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Sep 8 23:03:20 CEST 2010

White horses quest reminds me of my unfinished quest for skiff skats version - a
b side of one of their singles unless I have been mis remembering for 20 odd
years of searching

________________________________
From: cundills <theport@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 7 September, 2010 8:52:38
Subject: [peel] Sophisticated Boom Boom

Hi

Newbie here. I am looking for a Sophisticated Boom Boom session from 1982; which
included a version of White Horses. I have found the 2nd part of a show
broadcast on 16/12/1982 that includes the last of the 4 tracks but can't find
part 1 with the other 3 tracks. Can anyone help? I found details of the show at
the link below and googled the part 2 file name and found it on media fire but
no joy with the first part.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_December_1982

Thanks