Most surprising records played

Tim lyrasbench@...
Tue Sep 7 09:28:12 CEST 2010

Not that surprising. Godley and Creme were seriously interesting in 1978, I forget the name of their album, but it was edgy and well out there. They didn't take things that seriously either, remember spending about 3 hours p1ssing myself listening to them being interviewed on Radio City in Liverpool.

And the Who were always one of the great bands