We've got it on tape...

steve saipanda@...
Fri Sep 3 13:46:12 CEST 2010

Spooky indeed.

By the wonders of Amazon "search inside", think I found the quote:

(pg 324) Graham Lambert: "We got the Planecrash EP to John Peel in July 1988 and he started his show with it. I was in Scotland with Karen when he played it. I tried to find a phone box in the pitch black and phone the band but couldn't get hold of them. From then on it changed. We had a session and he played every track several times. It felt like we were on our way."

Will add it to the wiki page later.

SW