[peel] Re: Bend It!

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Fri Oct 29 19:06:13 CEST 2010

Just tried the link again (from further down in this message) and it worked
first time. Maybe you need a blog log-in.
I was thinking I might combine the two files and re-post them.

Haven't finished the wiki updates yet, got a bit bogged down in Bend It
compilations! I thought I might create a separate page about them. Does that
sound feasible/suitable??
Got a busy w/e coming up, so it'll be a while.

Cheers

Alan

PS Thanks to Ken.  Downloading those Top Gears now.