[peel] 80 JP Mixtapes [1990-2004]

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Thu Oct 28 15:31:03 CEST 2010

Popular wisdom has it that you should only use isopropyl alcohol (which you
can indeed get from most chemists) on the heads and guides; the pinch
rollers should be cleaned with a mild detergent solution, as prolonged use
of alcohol supposedly hardens the rubber.
 That said, I usually used alcohol to clean everything,
Cheers
Roger