Another one..

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Mon Oct 25 15:16:35 CEST 2010

I saw the Cool Ruler at the Big Chill this year, and he, er, ruled.
The set was short, but very sweet, and in the best James Brown tradition, it consisted mainly of an MC whipping the crowd up into a frenzy of anticipation, followed by a quick whistle-stop tour of his hits, by the man himself - but still left you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
 That the man was doing it with lung cancer is nothing short of heroic - you would never have guessed there was anything wrong.
 I have a photo of my extended family grinning like idiots dancing to Mr. Isaacs, that is my fondest memory of last year's Big Chill, and it will have even greater resonance now.
I, ahem, have a recording of the set if anyone's interested,
cheers
Roger