New Mooo page/Peel at Sonar

steve saipanda@...
Sun Oct 24 20:33:16 CEST 2010

Ah, but I'm a bit confused now, as you're numbering system seems different on the cards and the names on the files that are up. Maybe we need to sort these out somehow.

On the 1-4 file cards (left to right, first row then second row, which you say would make them L001, L002, L003, L004)

1 card. Not sure about (maybe file L002)
2 card. Seems to be file L001
3 card. Seems to be L004 file, with side a and b reversed according to the files.
4 card. Seems to be L003.

Can we just go with the names of the files and I'll switch the card tracklistings on the tape pages to suit the names of the files that are up?

Maybe you got the file card shuffle mixed up or something. Or maybe it's just me confused.

Cheers,

Steve

PS Only checked the first batch of four file cards so far.