400 box: ripper CCM

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sat Oct 23 00:15:42 CEST 2010

With ref to the 400 box, can anyone shed any light on ripper "CCM"? They're down as having a tranche of tapes covering the periods Sep - Oct 78 and July - Aug 79.

The reason I ask is that amongst the batch of tapes I've recently digitised is a chunk of show from the latter period - 3 September 1979 to be exact. According to the wiki, none of these have been shared yet.

I think Rocker has said before that some rips were completed and returned to him, but not shared out by the original ripper. Maybe this is amongst them. Either way, it would be nice to get hold of lossless versions of the other show parts and knit them all together into a single file. I'm approaching the completion of my work on my latest batch of tapes, so I'll be willing to do the task.

Dr Mango