New Mooo page/Peel at Sonar

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sat Oct 16 22:19:40 CEST 2010

Thanks to master of the Mooo, Branko, I now have a Mooo page, called, unsurprisingly 'Roger'.
 You wont find a lot there yet, but I'll  adding to it steadily over the coming days & weeks. Anyone who wishes to do the honours with the Wiki is, od course more than welcome.

 I'll be uploading all my rips there from now on, and intend to gradually migrate everything I have currently on my Rapidshare account - currently about 150 files. They're mostly 400 box rips, plus the latest load of 'L' tapes, and a few of my own tapes.
 I also have, I think,  another 3 or 4 batches of 400 box rips to add.
 Rapidshare's new upload page is a pile of toss, and just impossible to use for any serious uploading, and I know Rapidshare is not a lot of use to those of you who don't have an account, so the Mooo server looks like a much better option.

Anyway, to kick off, I'm currently uploading some snippets I recently found of JP at Sonar. I think they're from 2003 and 2004, but I'm a little mystified as to why they're not the whole One World shows, because I know I used to record these on 2 hr DAT's - maybe I have the rest somewhere else...
 Students of The Beautiful Game will no doubt be able to identify the year(s) from the footy references, but the file labelled 'Sonar1', was meant to be 'Sonar03-1', of course.
Cheers
Roger