Pickin' the Blues

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Wed Oct 13 20:25:40 CEST 2010

Just got in a press release about a new release by Terry Edwards (sax
player with Gallon Drunk etc)

He's got a new EP, Cliches, out in December, all covers, including a
version of Grinderswitch's 'Pickin the Blues' (which will be very
familiar to anyone who even just caught the first 30 seconds of the
Peel show!)

Track listing is 1. Down at the Doctors | 2. Give Me Another Chance |
3. My Blue Heaven | 4. Pickin’ the Blues | 5. The Very Thought of You
| 6. Let’s Get Lost | 7. I Love

I'll let you work out the other cover artists yourselves!

And no, I've not heard it yet... something to listen out for though.

Stuart Mchugh
po box 13516 linlithgow eh49 6wb ...  t: 01506 840063 ...  e:
editor@...