[peel] Re: 60s-70s Peel Shows - The Decktician Tapes

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Oct 11 02:05:15 CEST 2010

> <<I could then work through them, posting here or on the wiki as files
> the scans / expanded scans/documents, or whatever my OCR programme can
> convert them into as I go along. No problem if anyone disagrees with this, of
> course, it's just an offer...>>

To me this sounds like an excellent offer, Ken. Sorry to hear of your
illness.

I would be quite happy to post you the notebooks using our tried and
trusted special delivery envelopes, the scanning and uploading alone I should
think would be enough to keep you occupied for some time, and if you can get the
OCR to work, then so much the better!

If no-one has a better suggestion in the next few days, my vote is that we
take up Ken's kind offer.

Regarding postage I will soon need to ask the group for further
contributions.

I should add that our Decktician would like these notebooks back, once we
have gleaned what information as we are able from them.

Cheers!

Rocker