Dawn Chorus & The Blue Tits

Paul Webster paul@...
Sat Oct 9 12:15:17 CEST 2010

On Saturday Live today (Fi Glover - in the old Saturday morning Peel slot) Carol Voderman mentioned being in Dawn Chorus & The Blue Tits with Liz and Andy Kershaw.

The group even featured on Peel's show in 1985.

I see from the wiki that the event is captured - featuring Andy whistling in the background.
I assume that Ms Voderman is not mentioned in the wiki because she wasn't in the group that day,

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_March_1985

Paul Webster
Backroom at Dandelion Radio and planning to be in Bloomsbury tonight (Peel Day)