IMPORTANT: 60s-70s Peel Shows

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Oct 5 18:50:04 CEST 2010

Fellow Peelites

A member of this list has contacted me to let me know that he has around 60 hours of Peel on reel to reel covering a period from 1968-1977 (plus some tracklistings). He lives in Bourne End, Buxks, and would be happy to meet someone at a motorway service station not far from home to have the recordings collected and digitised.
If anybody would be prepared to do this and pass them on to a person with such equipment for ripping, please reply, as this could be a boon for all.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)