1992: "Is ridicule more effective than bad temper?"

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Oct 4 00:45:08 CEST 2010

That is probably a separate issue. The http://www.------------/ link is a default in the wiki template for a show or mixtape file link, which displays until a real link is added by the sharer. Right-clicking such a link will meet with no further success than just clicking on it, unless the system happens to have sorted itself out in the intervening period.
There are clearly operational changes taking place at Wikia which will impact on the pages as loaded into individual browsers and user logins, until that process is complete. Server mirroring issues will mean that depending on which browser you are using and what you are logged on as, you may not be getting the most up to date version of each show page.

Well that's my guess anyway!!