[peel] 400 Box - new show (5 Dec 79)

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sat Oct 2 11:36:48 CEST 2010

thank you doctor,this has the glorious killing joke at the time peel influenced my tastes to a significant degree, it dont alf take you back,boy these 400 box shows are good.
cheers
your local mp.

--- On Sat, 2/10/10, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

From: Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [peel] 400 Box - new show (5 Dec 79)
To: peel@...m
Date: Saturday, 2 October, 2010, 1:40

Here's the sixth complete show so far, and a show that I was personally looking forward to hearing slightly more than the others because it was transmitted on the occasion of my tenth birthday.

Reggae buffs may be able to identify the Trinity track correctly. It has me stumped.
Identifying the Twinkeyz track was hard enough, considering the idiosyncratic spelling and Peel's lack of song title or format info!

Show date: 05 December 1979
Sessions: Addicts (#1)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_December_1979

Dual download links available.