[peel] Re: Forgot to notify - Mixtape Peel Late Feb 1992

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Nov 28 02:22:55 CET 2010

You're right, it seems I was making doubly sure no-one could download!
Sorted now

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of So It
Goes 2512
Sent: 28 November 2010 00:12
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Forgot to notify - Mixtape Peel Late Feb 1992

Hi Stuart, there doesn't appear to be a link for this on the Wiki. Many
thanks for all your shares too!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "Stuart"
<stuartb@...> wrote:

> Wondered why nobody had downloaded this mixtape - then realised I forgot
to send a message to the group.

> Fairly short 53 minute tape, one for completists really as most tracks are
from available shows, but a couple are from unshared or unshared bits of
shows. Contains complete sessions from Revolver and Curve.