My last tapes from 1992

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Nov 27 02:03:52 CET 2010

Many thanks to Steve and the tapers for the latest shows!

Here are my latest works:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mainly_Peel_Late_Autumn_1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mainly_Peel_Late_Autumn_1992>

Contains a session from PJ Harvey, a sole session track from Mr Ray's
Wig World, and a miniature section of the Mark Goodier show with the
Wedding Present session.

Sound not as good as some of my recent tapes, the bass seems to be
overloading a shade on the TDK D. Not to worry, for 1993 I invested in
some Maxell XLii-S and they sound fantastic, will follow up with these
soon.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mainly_Peel_December_1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mainly_Peel_December_1992>

Contains some tracks from the Klesmatics sessions, one from the Kitchens
Of Distinction, and ends with some tracks from the Essential Selection
best of the year show, though most of the tracks JP also played.

I'm again struck by JP's ear for 12" dance in all its forms, each of
these mixtapes contains an ace 12" from the 80 AUM stable which sound
fantastic to this day. (And I suppose I must have had reasonable taste
in deciding to keep them...)

Stuart