[peel] Big Red Book

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Mon Nov 15 18:03:20 CET 2010

Excellent work Steve! Thank you for your continuing efforts. Nice early play for
Thomas Bangaltar in that there show too, who later went on to be one half of
Daft Punk (and hence turned into a robot).

Warmth,
thomas

________________________________
From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 16 November, 2010 3:08:58
Subject: [peel] Big Red Book

A recent plea for more 1995 prompted me to share this one from Carsten.
Transmitted two days before Christmas, it contains but one Yuletide tune.
However, it does feature an extensive description by John of his appearance on
This Is Your Life, which I have also transcribed on the Wiki.

Date: 23 December 1995 (BFBS)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_December_1995_%28BFBS%29

Best wishes
Steve (TK)