30 Dec 1995 Show - Festive Fifty part 2

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Tue Nov 9 21:06:30 CET 2010

Hi All,

I trailed some time ago the fact that I would upload the second show of the 1995 Festive Fifty and here it is. I tried to improve the quality over the last upload (I set my itunes to use 192kbps and vbr). Let me know if this has made the files too big or not.

There are two files, the first approx 45 mins, the second 78 mins. The news has been edited out. The original recording was made on HIFi VHS and then copied to minidisc. I used (and can recommend) Audacity 1.3.12 for copying.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0707wanb3pmnzvp

http://www.mediafire.com/?jshoe5hmhehzwvx

regards,

Mark C