New Mixtape Early Summer 1991

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Nov 9 02:42:36 CET 2010

Been busy ripping while at my work bolthole which is where my Nak resides, so quite a few mixtapes to share over the next few days.

It's getting dangerously close to the congestion that is late 1991 to early 1993 where there are a lot of complete shows and mixtapes available with more to follow. Even so, I think I have some worthwhile stuff to contribute, and the sound is in general very clear.

This tape is largely taken from Peel shows of shoegazetastic June 1991, and includes complete sessions by Moose and Slowdive, though perhaps the most interesting part is the AC Acoustics track, which predates their earliest known demo recording by a year. Can anyone identify the track?

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Early_Summer_1991

Stuart

PS thanks to Rangelov and others for their recent shares!