More at Roger's Mooo + Eno gem[OT]

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Thu Nov 4 10:56:26 CET 2010

I've uploaded a bunch of Festive Fifty rips from 96 - 03 to my Mooo page.
There's probably nothing there that's not been shared before, but there might be something there for the completists eg. slightly better quality recordings, bits missed during tape flips etc.
 There are a couple more FF's I intend to upload today from the mid 80's, but I suspect that they're without links, as it was still Thatcher's Britain and we couldn't afford the tapes!

And on an entirely different note, (OT, but I think John would have approved): in eager anticipation of Eno's new album, due in a couple of weeks, you might enjoy the 'Dick Flash Interview' at http://www.brian-eno.net/
I saw him play with John Hopkins and Leo Abrahams in Brighton a few months ago, and he presented the gig as a kind of lecture, with the same flavour of deadpan humour - pure genius (or should that be 'Scenius'?),
cheers
Roger

PS. Did you get the identity of the 'interviewer' !?