400 Box - new (short) show (4 Sep 1979)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Nov 3 21:46:28 CET 2010

Only a short one - tacked onto the end of the same tape that brought you last night's Monday 3 September 1979 show is the start of the next night's programme. Only 10 mins of it are captured on the tape, but here it is.

Much more of the show lurk in the 400 box on tapes T141 and T142. According to Rocker's spreadsheet, these were ripped by Roger C and returned to Rocker, but not yet shared. Again, if I can get my hands
on the flacs, I'll happily knit the segments together.

Show date: 4 September 1979
Sessions: Pragvec #3 (rpt) and Purple Hearts #1 (rpt).
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_September_1979

Dr Mango