[peel] Re: Vintage Peel - Reel tape format? [1 Attachment]

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Nov 1 14:19:09 CET 2010

Yeah - my machine has the same buttons - "1-4" toggles on or off the
playback head which reads track one when playing side one of a tape, or track four
when playing side two of the same tape (in the opposite direction) - "2-3"
toggles on or off the other playback head, which reads track three when
playing side one of a tape, and track two when playing the other side.

Cheers!

Rocker