Peelers - dipping my toes into file sharing...

steve saipanda@...
Thu May 20 10:14:54 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

Yeah, downloaded no problem, and great listening. Few bits I recognized, but others I didn't - anyone know what that was at the start, for example?

Always great to hear the panto story - nice choice of track to follow it - along with the dolphin and fox impressions! Also made me laugh to hear Flossie put a record on at the wrong speed ("it's in the genes"), which made me go back and listen again to the Blur at Peel Acres show, which it comes from.

Will put up a basic wiki mixtape page. Would be great if people can help out with a rough tracklisting (and any show dates they know).

More please!

Cheers,

Steve W