Glockenspiel In A Fake German Accent

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Mon May 17 23:36:39 CEST 2010

Thanks for this Martin !

John doesn't sound as posh as Stanshall on the original, but then who could ? He does sound a bit deadpan and pissed-off to me, ha ha !
This was 1989 - there's no way he'd have done it in 78/79/80 I reckon.
I don't suppose you have the other 3 songs from the sesh ? Please.

I remember taping a borrowed copy of Tub Bells in 78 - blown away by its brilliance ! I was into punk at the same time !

Regrads,
Dr Sargenti