Non-Peel Fall sessions

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat May 15 20:39:59 CEST 2010

I have had these non-Peel sessions for some time, I'm not sure if they were on one of the 17 DVD torrents or where I got them, but they seem to be part of a "virtual" 8CD set called "On The Wireless". http://symphonyofghosts.blogspot.com/2008/12/fall-live-on-wireless-non-peel-radio.html

Now the copies I had were blighted by various digital squawks which meant  that many of them didn't play on my Ipod. Are the latest versions just the same, or do they play back OK?

Stuart