[peel] another nice show

Hans-Georg Schaefer makulaturverlag@...
Fri May 14 23:01:47 CEST 2010

Hey Rob,

they are more to come. i don´t know how many actually.
it´s more work than i thought.
i don´t like to share that splitted shows. so i cut them and waiting
for the right begin or ending.
at the moment i try to diditalysed 2 shows a day 5 days a week. couz
my traineeship ending on june 18. so i´m not shure if i´m trough at
the ending. i do my best.
so here we go again. but it´s from 2003.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jk3oz530uaj/John Peel  17.06.03 - 255.mp3

there is a pretty electro track min 29. but i can´t find the band at
the Web. Anyone can help.
and another concert tip----> Saccharine Trust touring europe. playing
berlin on 22.05. Yeahhhhhhhh!

have a nice weekend everybody

hg

Am 12.05.2010 um 18:11 schrieb RobF:

> Hi Hans - enjoying the Radio Eins shows - how may more of these do
> you have to come?
>
> I have a vested interest as I know that Peel played one of my
> records on his Eins show at some point over the summer of 2000, so
> I'm secretly hoping that I might get to hear it
>

> On 12 May 2010 16:32, hans-georg schaefer <makulaturverlag@...>
> wrote:
>

> 06_29_00_(#98)John_Peel.mp3
> http://www.mediafire.com/?nzrgxzmexuz
>
> uploaded to mediafire. think it needs longer to upload the file.
> anyway. no probs with mediafire.
>

> hg

neuer und alter scheiss:

                                                                                   Hans