problems

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue May 11 04:23:20 CEST 2010

Hi Hage

Many thanks again for the new file (next message).
First and foremost, with that amount of material to share, I beg you from the bottom of my heart not to consider the last option!!!
Secondly, I must admit that I found zshare very slow and a couple of times it died before completion.
Therefore, may I suggest (1) Mediafire (up to 200mb) or (2) Megaupload (over 200 mb)? Both seem to be the free account of choice for uploaders on this list.
There is (3) Rapidshare, but that makes one wait before downloading more files, which is fine if you have just one, but a pain in the rear end for multiple files.
Alternatively, I have an account at Dropbox into which you can easily put files. If you like, I will send you an invitation, you can send me the files and I will do the rest.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Steve [TK]