problems

hans-georg schaefer makulaturverlag@...
Tue May 11 02:27:37 CEST 2010

what dou you think?
i´ve got several more Radio Eins shows to share.
i don´t have any pro account at any oneclickhoster.
so i´ve uploaded at Zhare before, which allowed me to upload files which are bigger than 100mb. but there are down very soonish.
so what next?

maybe someone with a pro account uploading my shows. (i think i have ca. 150 cassettes /but not all digitalyzed yet)

or i downsizes the files, maybe with a lost of quality.

torrent could be a way too, but i don´t know how to upload(?) them

the last (maybe the most unpopular) thing, i quit that sharing project.

help would be very welcome.

thanks

hg