John Peel's Shed

hangthedj@... hangthedj@...
Sat May 8 12:06:40 CEST 2010

I cannot recall seeing this mentioned here before, but google has
just alerted me to this Peel related news -

In 2002 John Osborne won a competition on John Peel's Radio 1 show.
His prize was a box of 150 records from John Peel's own collection.
John Peel's Shed is a show featuring the best tracks from those
records. The series starts on Sunday 2nd May at 9 pm on Future Radio
and podcasts of the show will be available here after each show has
aired.

http://www.futureradio.co.uk/johnpeelsshed

Tracklists:
http://johnosbornepoet.blogspot.com/2010/04/john-peels-shed.html
http://johnosbornepoet.blogspot.com/2010/05/john-peels-shed-show-
two.html

+Continued thanks to all the tapers, rippers and uploaders for all
the Peel shows!