[peel] Hello Everyone and an upload at the wiki

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue May 4 16:59:03 CEST 2010

Hi Haze.

Welcome aboard!

Many thanks for sharing this show. As you have probably noticed on the Wiki calendar for 2001, there's a glaring absence of shared shows from the start of January until mid April of that year. Although the details haven't been added to the Wiki, shows after 10th April 2001 are mostly out there.

Any shows you may have from Jan - April will be warmly received.
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/2001

Dr M.

--- On Mon, 3/5/10, haze.harrison@... <haze.harrison@...> wrote:

From: haze.harrison@... <haze.harrison@...>
Subject: [peel] Hello Everyone and an upload at the wiki
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 3 May, 2010, 22:37

      Hello everyone..

I've only just discovered this place & the wiki and what wonderful places they are too.

I have about thirty shows from 2001 to share, all recorded direct to hard-disc using a PC-DAB card. The first one is up on the wiki now.

Show date: 27 March 2001

Session: Extreme Noise Terror

Wiki: http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/27_March_ 2001

Cheers