[peel] Re: 500 Box: Lou Reed gets a good thrashing

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Mon May 3 11:37:26 CEST 2010

Dreaming about me?
After I sent that message the torrent starting downloading; then my new
laptop died on me and I had to re-install the operating system.
What is with me and computers?
Anyone else using linux?

Trying the torrent again now.

Alan