[peel] Re: 500 Box: Lou Reed gets a good thrashing

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun May 2 14:28:09 CEST 2010

Just checked out the wiki; excellent as ever. The front page features the
last Perfumed Garden show which coincidentally I've been listening to this
week*. Fascinating stuff, excellently reconstructed.

I thought I would finally get round to listening to John's last show
(14/10/04) from torrent 16 of 17, but no-one's seeding it. Does anyone know
if it's posted elsewhere?

Cheers

Alan

* as well as vainly trying, and failing, to spot my own name on the 28-2-01
show.