[peel] O3: Christmas show

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Wed Mar 31 21:13:03 CEST 2010

> I hope people are enjoying these, because I've had little reaction (save
from Steve) so far.
My computer is a bit crap at the moment, but a new one arrived today. As
soon as I get it working I'll be downloading again, and hopefully find time
to start ripping again too.
Just out of interest, I see this group now has 757 members - does anyone
know how many times the average show gets downloaded?

Alan