[peel] Re: 500 Box: the dawn of email

colin bray colinbray@...
Sun Mar 28 00:57:35 CET 2010

Oh, I absolutely agree Stuart. Almost without exception the drum'n'bass tunes still sound so fresh. I occasionally frequented drum'n'bass clubs during this period but still only half grasped how great the music really was.

Peel miles ahead of the crowd again.

Colin.

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: stuartb@...
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:07:17 +0000
Subject: [peel] Re: 500 Box: the dawn of email

Thanks to all involved for this great share.

These 1995 shows are superb for all that early Drum'n'bass. The opening
Glenn P track is also fantastic, it's on one of my 1995 mixtapes and
last year I decided to track down a vinyl copy. (successfully)

Stuart

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "So It Goes 2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...>